Clarity Homecare (Bristol) are looking to employ an experienced Registered Manager for a Domiciliary Care agency in Bristol. Working as the Registered Manager, you’ll be operationally focussed, managing a fully staffed office team, overseeing the care provision, ensuring CQC standards are met and leading the team to deliver a truly person-centred service. In return we offer support and guidance and a competitive salary.
The Registered Manager is responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the agency which will include;
- Ensuring that the branch meets its legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC’s standards
- Ensuring the office team have the support that they need to deliver the best outcomes for their clients
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
- Taking responsibility for the care rota, care assessments, risk assessments and care plans.
- Undertaking regular audits and spot checks
- Taking responsibility for the business development of the branch
- Recruiting carers that are well suited to a caring role and ensure they undertake the company’s comprehensive training programme
- Registering with CQC
The Successful Candidate must have
- Proven leadership experience managing teams within the social care sector,
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Friendly but professional approach, having a strong focus on customer service
- You’ll understand the needs of older people
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ4 / QCF 5 in Health and Social Care or willing to enrol onto this qualification