Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of vulnerable people in the community?
This could be the position for you if you are looking for a rewarding and meaningful role and thrive on providing high quality, person-centred care and support whilst promoting independence.
We do not require you to have previous Care Assistant experience as we provide full accredited training and will work closely with you to develop your skills to progress within your chosen career.
– Personal care
– Medication Management
– Daily living tasks
– Assistance with mobility
– Escorted outings
Pay Rates and Perks
– £8.80 per hour weekdays / £9.50 per hour weekends
– Travel paid at 25p per mile
– 28 Days Paid Holiday
– £150 reward when you refer a friend
– Level 2 & 3 Health & Social Care Diploma
– Mobile Phone
– Uniform & PPE
Clarity Homecare always ensure staff have
– Realistic travel time between calls
– Full induction including paid shadow shifts with a member of the management team
– 24hour on call support
– Regular supervision and staff meetings
We require a 2-week availability shift pattern to include shift times such as; 7am – 2:30pm and 3pm – 10:30pm. Working alternative weekends is desired.
To be considered for this role you must possess a full UK driving licence and have regular access to a vehicle
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.