HELP STOP THE SPREAD!
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS!
What You Need To Do To Stay Safe
Coronavirus Advice Guidelines:
- Always wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly for at least 20 seconds
- Stay at least 2 metres apart
- Avoid group congregations
- Those over 70 or with underlying conditions should take extra care
- Face-to-face interaction should be significantly limited during this outbreak
Doing these simple things could help save the life of someone you care about.
All our Community Care Assistants are working tirelessly to keep your loved ones safe.
If you wish to find out further information on how best to keep you and your relatives safe, either click the buttons below or visit the GOV.UK website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus