What You Need To Do To Stay Safe
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS
Coronavirus Advice Guidelines:
- Always wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly for at least 20 seconds
- Stay at least 2 metres apart
- Avoid group congregations
- Those over 70 or with underlying conditions should take extra care
- Face-to-face interaction should be significantly limited during this outbreak
Doing these simple things could help save the life of someone you care about.
All our Community Care Assistants are working tirelessly to keep your loved ones safe.