Important Informative and Advice
This page is here to provide you with useful information relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We will continue to keep you up to date with the latest information updates as they come available.
Clarity Homecare is taking all measures to combat the threat to the elderly
and those you love who may be at risk from Coronavirus.
We are following closely guidelines set out by the government and UK’s NHS Public Health Authorities.
They supply and advise our offices how best to tackle and safeguard against the risk of exposure from Coronavirus.
Latest News and Advice from Clarity Homecare
How to keep your elderly and vulnerable loved ones safe during the Coronavirous (COVID-19) Outbreak
- GOV.UK – Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable
- List of guidance from GOV.UK website
- NHS – Advice to everyone on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Public Health – Easy To Read PDF Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization – Protective measures against Coronavirus (COVID-19)